16 March 2011

Vietnam: Banh Mi Bay

I've wanted to try Vietnamese Baguettes for some time now so when I spotted Banh Mi Bay while gazing out of the window of a bus, I jumped off at the next stop and hot footed it back down Theobalds Road.

Inside Banh Mi Bay, I found a light and airy interior and a nice selection of baguettes and pho on the menu.  However, my delight was soon quashed when they told me the baguettes had run out after the lunch time rush. 

I settled for some summer rolls instead.  They were nice but a baguette would have been nicer.


Address: 4-6 Theobalds Road, Holborn, London, WC1X 8PN
Telephone: 020 7831 4079
email: info@banhmibay.co.uk
Tube: Holborn, Chancery Lane
Bus: 19, 243, 38, 55, 45, 17, 46


View Around the World in London Restaurants in a larger map

Banh Mi Bay on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! himalaya restaurant

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...